August 13, 2011

Sitting in the Waiting Room.

Not literally...

I have to be honest... lately, my posts have really SUCKED :-/ I have had NOTHING interesting to say, except that AF is super late. You want stats??? Today is CD79, and I am 20 days late, based on my last funked up cycle. Thanks, Period Tracker. I can always count on you to keep things in perspective... o.O

So yea, I am sitting around waiting for AF to finally show up... and also waiting to see if I'll have a job next year. I am a Teacher in South Florida, and the job situation is a bit sketchy... Hopefully, I will get some good news this week. I NEED my Health Insurance coverage to continue so that I can visit a local IVF clinic nearby for a consultation... A former Bud, and friend, recommended them to me. Because of a very successful round of IUI, she now has a beautiful little boy to call her own :) So, hopefully they can help me see the "big picture" of my fertility, soon. :)

Since it's still Summer Break, I have been staying up VERY late... sometimes later than I even should. And of course, I get some time to watch TV, and watch whatever I like, I may add ;) I caught an Episode of Guiliana & Bill, based on Bill and Guiliana Rancic. As some of you may or may not know, they have struggled with their own infertility issues, and were planning to take a year off of TTC (because of all the stress and heartbreak it brought upon them). She mentioned this book called "Making Babies" which seems really interesting. So, I thought I'd share it with my fellow Buds and readers. The authors are Sami David and Jill Blakeway.


I was trying to find a Kindle edition, but it is not available... however, the iBooks app on the iPhone and iPad does have it available. I haven't read it yet, but I have previewed it. It seems very promising and interesting. Have you heard about this book? Any positive (or negative) thoughts about it?

Anyway, I guess that's all for now... I kind of have to wait until I find out about my Job Situation before I can move on with my TTC and Fertility issues... which is extremely unfortunate. Hopefully, I will know what is going on (with both work and my health) soon.

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

I just purchased the book after seeing the same episode!! My mom saw it and was telling me I should buy it and read it, since I am on a reading kick! It is available on the kindle, just go to Amazon.com and type in the title. That is how I purchased mine. I just started reading it so I don't really have a personal opinion yet but I figure why not?! I will be interested to know what you think after you finish reading it!

Diva Bud said...

I haven't officially started yet either... I checked out the sample through iBooks... I rather get it through the Kindle app, so I will def check that out. Thanks for the heads up!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert