August 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Just wanted to pop by quickly today and wish Mr. Magnolia Bud a VERY happy anniversary! Four years ago, he was hanging out with his groomsmen, and I was in the middle of hair and makeup before our 4:30 photos and 6:30 wedding.

Four years later, we've been through a lot together--two graduations, a move to a new state, a second bar exam, three new jobs (Mr. MB-one, me-two), buying a house, paying off our cars, a big promotion (me), making lots of new friends, health issues, a miscarriage, and now we're almost at the end of a VERY happy, healthy pregnancy. Through it all, I wouldn't trade a day. Mr. Magnolia Bud is my best friend and the love of my life, and I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else. I know our relationship will change in so many ways once we welcome Baby MB to our family in just a few weeks, but I also know my love for Mr. MB will only continue to grow as I see him grow into his new role as a dad.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert