August 26, 2011

Eating Success


I have been going strong on my Paleo eating and I am starting to see the results of my resisting all those delicious sugary treats that I love when I want to eat my emotions!! I have lost 3 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my hips with very limited exercise. I feel soo much better and more alert during the day and sleeping more soundly at night which makes sitting at a computer and reading legal documents a lot easier to do!! I haven't noticed yet a decrease in facial hair yet but I am sure I will notice that again soon. I am not incredibly hairy but I do need to wax my upper lip which is obnoxious to say the least!!

I was visiting with my friend that just went through her first round of IVF she gave me a copy of the book "Making Babies" that Diva Bud was talking about so I am going to get started reading that and returned a great book that I forgot about called, "What to Do When You Can't Get Pregnant". This is a great book that explains all the processes that you could go through in diagnosing infertility, what your OBGYN will do, when to move to an RE and an excellent description of every procedure you may encounter from blood work to IVF w/ ICSI. I would highly recommend it to anyone that doesn't know much about the procedures or what their next steps should be in the TTC process.

The next few weeks I will be busy reading up on some more holistic TTC methods and getting my eating and weight loss goals met. Oh baby sounds like fun!!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert