August 2, 2011

33 Week Update

How far along: 33 weeks, 1 day

Total weight change: +33 lbs as of last week. Oops. But at least it's continued to slow down!

Maternity clothes: All the time. I've actually found some maternity tanks that are a little too short. Boo!

Stretch Marks: No new ones since my last update.

Movement: All the time. Mostly rolls and waves now. It's really neat to be able to feel Baby Magnolia Bud if I push on my belly. S/He is head down, and his/her butt is what shifts. His/her feet stay pretty consistently lodged up in my right-side ribcage.

Sleep: Not terrible. Could definitely be better, but I'm sleeping except when it's interrupted by yet another pee break.

Best Moment This Past Week: Our big baby shower :) And then unpacking everything into the nursery--it's really starting to look like a baby could live there! Another best moment was on Monday (August 1)--when we both realized we're having this baby NEXT MONTH!!!

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Spending a weekend with both my mom and my in-laws at the same time and realizing yet again that we have VERY different parenting ideals and goals than my mom had/has with her kids. And realizing this is going to grate every time we see her.

Belly Button In or Out: In. Mr. MB still thinks it's hilarious that it's getting so shallow. Thankfully it hasn't gone flat yet!

Symptoms: Consistently swollen ankles on the days I don't get into the pool, and upper back pain on days I sit at my desk all day.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Our 4th wedding anniversary is on Friday (August 5)--we're going out for a nice dinner, and spending the weekend doing a mixture of fun "us" things (boating) and baby-related things (returning shower gifts, washing things). Also, my work is throwing me a baby shower tomorrow!

That's it for now! Have a great night!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert