August 8, 2011

2 years ago...

I was spending the day with my bridesmaids and parents.I was beyond excited to be marrying the man of my dreams later that evening. We had a fantastic day with our friends and family. As of right now, I have to say that is the best day of my life.

I won't lie and say that the past two years have been easy. DH was hit hard by the economy and has been laid off quite a few times since we got married (first time being the day we returned from our honeymoon). In addition to this, we have yet to get our baby we both so crave. Last year we celebrated in Disney World and bought all sorts of stuff for our baby who we knew would come soon (even though we heading towards a year of trying). Here we are a year later and not any closer. As much as I want to scream and shout how happy I am for our anniversary, I can't. It is definitely a bittersweet day. I just hope that next year our family is a little more complete and we can celebrate together.

Happy Anniversary Mr. PlannerBud! I love you more than anything else.
 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert