July 30, 2011

Same song and dance :-/

Here we go again... 65 dsys into the current cycle, and no sign of AF. Based on what my cycles were pre-miscarriage, I am exactly a month late, since day 35 of my cycle landed on June 30th, one month ago.

I finally started taking metformin again, and am trying to take it easy with that. It had made me feel a bit "blah" in the past... So far, it hasn't been as bad as the last time. I haven't thrown up once, and have only had minor diarrhea, so I am not complaining too much. However, I am feeling super bloated and icky, and even nauseous, this evening :-/ some moments are better than others, I guess.

I am going to keep working on it, so hopefully we can be pregnant by Christmas. That would be the BEST gift ever. In the meantime, I am going to be taking the metformin, and trying to stick to a "diabetic" diet, as much as possible... I did read that such a diet is recommended while on metformin and while TTC (for women with PCOS) ;) let's see how it goes!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert