March 13, 2011

Unexpected Medicine

Since the birth of my friend's daughter sent my week into a tailspin, I was nervous to meet her. I should never had been. The second I held the beautiful girl in my arms, my own sadness about not having a child disappeared. I was content to hold her look at her for hours. My friends are incredibly happy and proud; both were literally beaming as they showed off their new daughter. I may be bias, but I have to say she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen and I have been plotting how to get back to see her since Friday.

As I was leaving the hospital, I was waiting for the depression to hit me. It really never did; it just made me even more certain that I want a child and will do whatever I can to have one. I can't wait to see Mr. Plannerbud beaming as he passes his child to visitors. I can't wait to see the look on my friends' faces as they fall in love with
my child. I am certain now that we will do what we can and will not give up.

We have our next meeting with our RE on Wednesday. I will be on CD 10, so hopefully that gives us enough time (over 2 weeks) to set up all we need to so we can start with my next cycle. I told you the couple cycle break would quickly go out the window. I will update you ladies after we talk with the doctor. I just hope he has the same ideas in mind as we do.

1 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Isn't it amazing how a tiny baby can just bring you such comfort and peace when you are in the midst of infertility. You would think it would be the opposite but luckily it seems to be just pure joy you feel. I love it and I can't get enough of holding and kissing on all my friends babies and my neice!! I think that is what keeps me sane!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert