March 10, 2011

To Wait or Not to Wait

Oh, the choices and temptations... of TTC.

So I think my cycle is coming to an end and of course my calendar marked my fertile days and I am debating whether we go ahead and try and make sure to do it on most fertile day or to even take my temp? Ugh... I said I wanted to make sure I had a few months worth of cycles in a row before we really tried again... cause it would make sure everything is cleaned out (I mean it's been a good 7 months since I had one last).

But it's hard cause I debate whether I should go ahead... I know what my heart is yearning for, but I also hear the logic in my head telling me I know what I should do (WAIT!). But you know sometimes logic is thrown out the door when it comes to wanting a baby.

However, I think I won't go out of my way to try, but we don't use protection or anything... so I figure it's in God's hands and if it happens it does and I won't expect anything out of it... it's so frustrating to say the least.

I will just stick to working out and getting my weight down and not think about getting pregnant "right" this second. I've waited this long I think I can do another few months... RIGHT?



Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert