February 13, 2011

Nervous

Today I was at a friend's house, relaxing, having fun, when all of a sudden I needed to use the restroom... So I did. When I wiped, there it was... A very pale pink trace of spotting. I immediately freaked out, even though the Dr.'s office told me not to worry if I saw light spotting... But I did anyway. It has completely stopped since then (no trace of spotting at all), but I am still keeping an eye out for it...

As far as thebump.com and babycenter are concerned, I am already at 5 weeks. I am not sure how accurate this is since they put my ovulation at about the 19th and it really came about 5-7 days later... But my last period wad Jan. 5th and they base it on that.

So I guess we will just wait and see. In the meantime, I am just going to try and take it easy. There is nothing else I can really do :-/




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

I spotted too this pregnancy. It was around 4w2d (13DPO). As far as I know, I'm still going strong. Its not uncommon either to spot or to freak out when you see it. Trust me on the second part especially ;-).

I'm glad to hear its stopped, that you've let your doctor know, and that you're putting your feet up.

You'll be in my thoughts.

Determined Bud said...

Take care of yourself!
Please know you are always in my thoughts! Always happy thoughts for all the buds & their future baby buds!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert