January 3, 2011

Starting to loosen up a little

I think I'm starting to finally relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I had a "peace of mind" appointment scheduled today where they were going to use the doppler to find the heartbeat and do an u/s if they weren't able to find it.

I canceled it this morning.

I've been finding the heartbeat pretty easily on my own with my doppler so I felt that it was a waste of time to go to that. I'll have my NT scan in 10 days and I can be patient and wait for an u/s then.

I went shopping and bought a good $400 worth of maternity clothes and I love love love feeling fashionable and cute. I'm showing and it's adorable.

Baby has a nice strong heartbeat in the 170's.

I'm torn on finding out the gender. I just don't know what I want to do. Part of me wants it to be a surprise. The other part knows this could be our last baby and I want to go all out decorating the nursery.

I'm leaning towards girl. Every instinct inside me screams it's a girl.

Morning sickness is still around and kicking my butt most days but I finally filled the Zofran script the OB gave me and that does help a little bit. My good days are getting more and more so I have more energy and desire to get out of bed.

It's nice to finally let go of a little bit of the fear and anxiety and loosen up and start enjoying this pregnancy I worked so hard for.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert