January 1, 2011

Starting off the New Year with yet another great tool :)

First off, Happy New Year to all the readers and to all the Buds :) May 2011 bring all the things you want and hope for! I know Mr. DBud are very hopeful for a baby bump this year... He even made sure I ate all 12 of my grapes last night at Midnight ;)

This is for my iPhone/iPad users ;) I wanted to make a quick post about an awesome iPhone app I was turned onto last night. I learned about it from a friend who mentioned it amidst a conversation about tracking fertile days for TTA or TTC purposes... It's called Period Tracker. Here is a screen shot of it:



It's very simple to use.. Just tap when your period begins and tap when it ends. That's it. :) it states that flowers will appear during the fertile window. You can find it at the following address:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/period-tracker-deluxe/id289084315?mt=8

Another good way to keep track of your cycle! Enjoy :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert