December 1, 2010

AF is being a weirdo... and so am I!

Yesterday I mentioned that AF came to town... but I must mention that she made her official appearance this morning, a little later than I thought/felt. I wondered to myself how it could be possible, since I was having such terrible cramps yesterday (you may recall me wrapping up my post quite quickly due to the sharpness of the pain). I would go to the bathroom and find nothing more than very, VERY, mild spotting. I was a little worried, but figured today would be the day... sure enough, she appeared this morning shortly after I woke up.

What I find strange is that AF is acting a bit strangely. It is already strange enough that I had such unbearable pains yesterday (I was in pain sitting,
standing, bending over, etc.) with no blood, when the full-blown menstruation appeared, it was very dark brown and lumpy/clotty. I have continued having cramps, but I nipped them in the bud (no pun intended) this morning by taking some Advil, so that may have helped. It is just soooo strange, I can't even wrap my mind around what is going on.

I am going to be going to the Dr. soon, and might make an appointment with the GYN as well (she is the wife of my PCP) and talk to her a bit about what is going on. I talked to her a while back about Fertility issues, and such, and she mentioned that I shouldn't worry too much until I was ready to TTC if I thought I was having issues (I wasn't even engaged to Mr. DBud then, but I was just looking for a "heads-up"). I haven't been TTC-ing long, but my period is acting so weird, that I just feel I need to know what's going on here.

On top of all that... I am super emotional. I went to Target today with Mr. DBud and my Mother to see some stuff, etc. and I happened to be in the baby toy aisle. I started playing with this baby cell phone. Mr. DBud came up behind me and said, "You want to have a Baby, don't you..." and I almost started crying. I don't know what's wrong with me! UGH! I hate feeling so weird. Hopefully I ca
n get ahold of all this soon. I know I keep saying that, but honestly, I try to stay positive no matter what, which I guess is good considering this might be a tough road. And does it help that they keep putting a commercial with "3 is the Magic Number" as the theme song?

FML.

The end.



2 comments:

Cherry Bud said...

I'm so sorry! AF is the worst. I get just the same way: cramps from hell, super emotional. ugh. It's awful.
::hugs::
Feel better!

Diva Bud said...

Thanks! They have been a bit bad since I haven't been on BC Pills... but they have been surprisingly regular for the last few months... let's hope this continues! ::crosses fingers::

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert