November 11, 2010

Beta Update and Hello from Atlanta

I got a call yesterday from the midwife to let me know my betas are already down to 21. That's a good thing. (Except it doesn't feel like a good thing...I want to still be pregnant!) Mr. Magnolia Bud and I are definitely excited to get back to TTC as soon as we can, and as lame as this sounds, I'm excited to take my supplements again. I'm taking this cycle off of everything to give myself a break, but I am looking forward to being proactive in the vitamins I'm taking.

Also, just wanted to say "Hi" from Atlanta! I'm here to give a presentation at a conference, and it's the first time I've spoken at a national conference. My program was this afternoon, and it went really well! There was great audience participation, and I think everyone who attended my session found the topic and materials useful. I've been really, really sick the last two days, and when I was still throwing up late last night I was very worried that I wasn't going to be able to make it downtown to speak today. Thankfully, about 11pm, I started feeling a smidge better. Today, I still feel weak and a little queasy, but I was well enough to get out of bed, shower, and give my talk. I'm resting up now, since I'm meeting one of Mr. Magnolia Bud's best friends for dinner later. Hope I'm on the mend!

Lots of love,
Magnolia Bud

1 comments:

Golden Bud said...

Always thinking of you, even if I don't write much. I am so, so sorry that you had to join the loss club and all that becoming "unpregnant" entails. So unfair for anyone, but especially so for you. I hope your hcg hits 0 soon and that you can try again when you're ready.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert