September 30, 2010

Up & Down we go...

Where it PEAKS nobody knows...

ok, that was a little of my PCOS humor. not funny? ok...

So I am staying on top of this charting thing... I am making sure to take and record my temperature every morning when I wake up, between 6:45 and 7 in the morning, and I even sign in straight from my iPhone to the mobile "Fertility Friend" site and enter everything, so I won't forget... Here is what I have so far...


I am not sure if this is looking good, bad, ugly, or whatever... but I guess we shall have to wait and see! If you don't recall, this is my first month charting EVER... so I am not too sure about what to expect... But I am going to keep on like "The Little Charter that Could"...

Here's hopin'...

3 comments:

Jen J. said...

The first month charting is the toughest - believe me, you WILL gett he hang of it & start to see a pattern...try to hang in there!

Sunflower Bud said...

Don't worry about the temps on your period. Those fluctuate so much. I don't even bother temping during my period and use it as a little break.

Diva Bud said...

Thanks for the words of wisdom! :) I am just trying to lay things out and see how it goes... Staying positive!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert