September 29, 2010

Enjoying this time

Every morning I wake up and am so happy and grateful that our little person has stayed with us. Til this day it does not feel real to me, I tell my husband I think it will finally feel real when I have him in my hands.

This week we had our Doctor's appointment and it went AMAZING!! We confirmed it was a boy and we were able to see him in 3d/4d. WOW.. I cried, I felt as if I met him at that moment. He has Mr. Buds nose... adorable.

I have been feeling really good and have no complains... I've been getting my energy back and have had no more nausea.

Here are a few belly pics.. This week I'm really starting to show and am loving it!!! I'm loving how to accessorize my bump :)


And this week at 19 weeks...

After our 12 week appointment I was dying to purchase my baby bag. This was something very personal to me, I know what I wanted and did not want anything that screamed out BABY!! Especially since I have to go back to work and will take my breast pump to pump milk through out the day.

I had a 20% off coupon and headed into the outlet and found this beauty on clearance for 50% off!!! It was meant to be.....


I have tons to post... Nursery, pregnancy fashion and tons more!

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats! Nice choice on the bag! ;)

The Hunters said...

Congratulations! You look so cute. I have the same bag in a different color and I LOVE it! I hated my first diaper bag and this one has so much more room.

Magnolia Bud said...

You look great! Very cute bag!

Flora Bud said...

Thank you!!!

I cant not wait to use the diaper bag already!!! I love that it has one side for all of the baby's things and then I still have sooooo much space for my wallet, phone and Keys. No more purse for me!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert