August 6, 2010

Little MB's growth

So as I said in my last post, things have been crazy - too crazy to keep up with things... so now I get to play catch up! Which, actually is kind of fun because I get to re-visit the photos!

Our little blob at 6 weeks
The blob grew arms & leg nubbins! Nine weeks
12 weeks - 3D scan. "MOMMM!!! No more pics!"
17 weeks - when we found out LO was a boy!
20 weeks - chewing on his hands
I really can't believe how much they grow so quickly in there - I guess that probably won't change will it? Next up - belly pics! Wait and see how quickly I grew at the beginning.

2 comments:

June Bud said...

Those are AWESOME pics!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Congrats on getting past the halfway mark.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert