May 29, 2010

Phantom Symptoms.

No ovulation this month. The nurse told me that my progesterone was basically at zero.

At first I was beyond upset, but I quickly realized that this is my first round of Clomid and I need to settle the eff down (because lets face it, a 28 year old throwing a temper tantrum is kind of creepy).

I'm currently taking Provera and have my Clomid dose up to 100 mg (sorry Mr. SB - looks like The Clomid Factor will be double next month). While I wish I was pregnant, I'm kind of looking forward to sipping adult beverages (the frozen kind - with a pink umbrella please!) on this long weekend and taking it easy before the next Clomid round.

I decided a long time ago that I would not let infertility take over my life, and I'll be damned if I go back on those words. I've learned to take one day at a time, and to look on the bright side of life instead of being a Negative Nelly all the time.

My current bright side? I have bubbies the size of beach balls. Giggidy.

1 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

Sorry you didn't get pregnant this cycle. You and your husband enjoy your drinks and boobies. Lol.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert