March 9, 2010

Monitoring update #2.1

So, i'm back from monitoring #1.

I have one measurable follicle on the left at 10x10mm with 6 small and on the right I have 12 small.

Size wise that's about par from where I was last cycle at this time, but i have more follicles this time.

Other monitoring news is that my lining is 5mm, but it IS trilaminar, which helps me hope that my estrogen is a little higher than it was last time at this point of my cycle, since last time I didn't get trilaminar until stims day 9.

The bad: i mentioned that I had bright red spotting last night - and when vagivision started up, Dr B (Dr Z's associate) saw blood in my uterus.

He said it's probably from the BCPs still, and that he has seen this plenty of times before... it will most likely resolve and not cause a problem. Worst case, they would take me to ER and freeze, because they wouldn't be able to transfer if I'm still bleeding.

Except - the odds of me having embryos with enough quality to make it to freeze is slim to none.

So, now i'm scared again. I'm responding to the meds - YAY ... but what the heck should I make of this freakin bleeding.

I feel like my body is doing everything it can to NOT get pregnant. All I know is I can't take much more of this.


And I'm SO tired of bleeding.

2 comments:

Ms. Understood said...

I wish I knew the perfect thing to say, but I don't. Your doctor seems to think that this is a viable cycle so I pray that things work out.

Sooz said...

It's so frustrating, isn't it? If it's not one thing to stress about, it's another. But, it's a really good sign that your doc doesn't seem concerned AND that you have so many follies AND your lining is already trilaminar! I'll be sending positive thoughts your way.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert