January 4, 2010

CD1

AF finally showed up on New Years Eve after 84 days. It was definitely a welcome visit, and I actually said that I expected her to show up that particular day before I even started the Provera.

I'm not sure if it's just because I haven't had AF symptoms in so long, or if it's the Provera, but this is definitely a rough start to a cycle for me. My cramps are much more intense and constant than usual.

The next week or so of temps will show whether the Provera jump started my cycles back to normalcy or not. I definitely hope so. I'm taking my TTC journey one step at a time. I'm not going to get wrapped up in BFP thoughts until my cycle is more normal. Right now, I'm only concerned with getting my body to ovulate.

Today is my first day back to work after having 2 long weekends off for the holidays, and I also go back to school this week. Which means- back to my normal, stressful life. I am hoping it doesn't have a negative effect on my cycles.

Other than that, I had a great holiday break! My niece and nephew came in from Texas and kept me very, very busy. We did a ton of shopping, went to a Pistons game (courtside) and got front row Lions tickets. Here is a picture of my niece and I at Hard Rock Cafe before the Lions game:




Mr. Sassy Bud really likes to spoil the kids! I'm sure he won't be as bad when it's our own child, so I let him enjoy it for now. We also had a great New Years Eve party. We invited a few people over to see our amazing new basement setup and I made a ton of food.

That's all for now. Let's hope I O soon!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert