January 19, 2010

Anniversary Surprise!

It's been a while since I posted. Sorry for that. Life has been so crazy these last few weeks.

Last time I posted, I was just about to leave for our one-year anniversary dinner. That night, Mr. Nerdy Bud surprised me with a sweet gift:

Photobucket

A little baby bottle charm from James Avery!

Since we haven't told anyone we're TTC, I can't exactly add it to my charm bracelet. So, I decided to go to the store and get a chain so that I could wear it as a necklace, when it's just us.

Photobucket

I love the little scale on the side -- so cute!

When I was at the store purchasing the chain, the woman asked me if I had a new baby. I told her, "No, but we just started trying." She then made a comment that I hadn't considered, but it made me smile: "That's so sweet of your husband. It means that he wants to have a baby, too."

That's been one of the hardest things for me: believing that Mr. Nerdy Bud really wants to have a baby. He's so analytical about things, and he has a hard time showing emotion. Sometimes, I don't get the love and support from him that I need. But now, I can look at this little charm and know that he truly does want what I want.

As far as an update, we're still in limbo. Just hoping and praying that AF doesn't show up this month.

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

That was so sweet of DH. I think I like it on the necklace better than a charm bracelet.

Flora Bud said...

That is the sweetest thing ever, I really like it on the neclace its a very special piece.
GL and I hope AF doesnt not show up

Nerdy Bud said...

Thank you ladies! He can be sweet, when he wants to be! Haha! :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert