December 3, 2009

Update on Yesterday's apt

My Beta levels are finally at 0, and my Progesterone is showing that I just ovulated which meant that AF should be showing up any second now (YES!!!)

My Progesterone level was 6.53.

Here is a chart of what the 'typical' levels are through out your cycle:
Follicular phase (before ovulation) 0.2 - 1.4 ng/mL
Luteal phase (1-8 days after ovulation) 3.3 - 25.0 ng/mL
Mid-luteal phase (9-14 days after ovulation) 4.4 - 28.0 ng/mL

So we must have just ovulated, I have been noticing some cm but nothing as consistent as before. I guess my body is still getting everything back to normal. Af should arrive in 9-10 days and then the testing begins!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert