November 28, 2009

Patiently waiting.....

Well things over at the LB Home have been good :)
We decided to tell our immediate family on Thanksgiving that Baby Love Bud was on the way. Everyone was beyond thrilled.

Me on the other hand, I'm still ridiculously nervous.

I've been feeling "okay" which worries me. Aside from being tired all the time, sore tatas, and nausea here and there I've been alright.
I feel like I should feel worse!

Our next u/s is on 12.3 and we,ll be looking for a baby and a heartbeat. I'm just praying everyday that it goes well.

We've been thinking of the future in an effort to remain positive. It's all so wonderful to think about. Next holidays, god willing, there will be 3 of us. Well, 4 including the pup :)

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert