November 7, 2009

Is That Popcorn You're Cooking?


Nope... but it sure feels like it!!!

For the last week I've been feeling these flutters or whatever you want to call them?! I've read that some women describe them as popcorn popping, a goldfish swimming around, or butterfly flutters. To me, it really does feel like little pops every once in a while. They are really hard to describe but I'm certain it's Baby GB tumbling around in my belly. I'm not one to tell another "You'll just know" but in all honesty... you will and it's amazing!

Photo Credit

The first time I felt it, I was sitting at my desk at work last Monday. I felt some flutters and for a minute or so I just sat there, not moving, barely breathing, waiting for it to happen again. And it did! Over and over for about 30 seconds!

I knew it had to be coming soon since I'm almost 20 Weeks. I've heard that first time mom's usually don't feel (or recognize) movement from sometime between 18 and 22 weeks, even though your LO has been tumbling around since 7 weeks. Most chalk it up to gas or hunger pains which I probably did early on!

Over the last week the flutters have become more and more frequent. Now whenever I'm relaxing I just sit and breath for a few and usually I feel some tumbling... it's great!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert