November 24, 2009

6 weeks already!

Time is flying by. I can't believe I'm 6 weeks already. It definitely didn't go by this fast first time around. I have a little bit of m/s, so before noon I pretty much live on Gatorade and cereal bars. Nothing else sounds good.
My new job involves a lot of physical work which is exhausting! I'm not sure how long I will be able to keep my pregnancy a secret. I kind of think one of my male co-workers might be on to me. (His FI is pregnant.) He offered to help me with a bunch of the heavy lifting today, which I greatly appreciated!
We are planning on telling Mr. Daisy Bud's family about the new little bud on Thanksgiving. I am a little nervous about telling them this early (FIL has a big mouth!). SIL had a m/c 2 years ago, so I know if anything happens, at least I have her support which will be nice.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert