November 7, 2009

5 DPO!!

While that may not be so exciting to some, if you have been following my journey, then you know that that is HUGE for me! My temp - while taken 2 hours late (I accidentally slept in - didn't get to sleep until after 2am last night) - jumped back up again today, woot! Maybe it's the vitex? Maybe it's the me not stressing about it, but I'm still proud of my weak little LP. I am starting to feel little twinges in my ute area though, so I have a feeling the biotch is on her way, but we shall see.


In other news, I called the nurse from my RE's office yesterday since I still have not heard back from a financial counselor & she said that their lady is still out of the office, but they put some information in the mail & also some guy from one of their other offices would give me a call later on yesterday. And well, he didn't - at least I don't think...I was running around all day so my cell phone could have been out of the service area, but still he should have left a message. So I guess I will call again on Monday. I am fairly certain based on my research, that I know what the coverage is, but it would be reassuring to get my findings confirmed.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert