October 15, 2009

Well, It Sure Makes It Hard To Chart.....

When you wake up with a raging fever 2 mornings in a row! Yuck. I am officially sick on the worst possible week for me to be sick. And to top it all off, I hurt my back again on Tuesday, so this week has pretty much been a wash for going to the gym or doing much else productive.


One of my closest friends is getting married tomorrow and I am supposed to be doing the flowers for her wedding. I can barely function. And this morning I got a call that there was a problem with the order so some of the flowers aren't arriving until tomorrow. THE DAY OF THE STINKING WEDDING! This will be interesting for sure. I am thinking that at the very least if I can separate the flowers out into bouquets all I will have to do is add in the other flowers and wrap them. I am still concerned a little bit about time but there isn't much I can do at this point other than pray they arrive early in the day. And I think I can get all of the corsages and bouts done today since those don't require the type of flower I am missing.


Yuck, just yuck. I am praying like nobody's business that tomorrow I will feel better. Being sick is the worst feeling in the world.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert