October 13, 2009

And so it begins . . .

Today is the first day since I got my BFP that I have not felt like myself and have been nauseated. I feel as though I'm constantly on the verge of throwing up, but it hasn't been so bad that I have to run to the bathroom. I felt great when I woke up, but as I was standing in the shower, my head started to get a little fuzzy. Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining, just expressing how I am feeling right now. I am beyond thrilled that I am finally beginning to feel pregnant. It gives me comfort knowing that our little "bean" is growing. Both Mr. Hopeful Bud and I have been calling Baby Hopeful Bud "our little bean" because we are farmers and grow soybeans, so it just seems fitting to be growing a bean. We are dorks, yes we know that. Besides being farmers, Mr. HB and I own our own real estate companies. I had meetings all this morning and at lunch, but when I got to the office our other realtor said "Mr. HB called in and said you weren't feeling well and so that I need to cover the office all afternoon." He is already so protective of me, it's wonderful.


Well that's about it for today. I'll give you an update later as our little appleseed grows into a sweet pea.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert