September 5, 2009

I'm surrounded!


While I know it probably because I'm aware of how much I want to be pregnant again, I've been noticing pregnant women all over the place. Yesterday Mr. Daisy Bud and I took Little Daisy Bud to the MN State Fair. The large variety of delicious foods much have drawn them all in because you couldn't walk 10 feet without seeing a pregnant woman.
I think I remember reading somewhere that the birth rate is down right now, but I find that hard to believe. Anyone else seeing tons of pregnant ladies around?

2 comments:

Flora Bud said...

OMG, I know what you mean!!! I have never noticed so many pregnant women everywhere and this just spikes the baby fever.

The Domestic Princess said...

Totally agree with you...I thought I was just more aware of it.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert