September 3, 2009

Blah

I've been a little MIA but that's because there isn't much going on. I am on cycle day 57 and still nothing. I am getting so sick of waiting. When we start to ttc again at least I will feel that I am doing something about it but now i'm just waiting...and waiting. Waiting for AF. I'm getting so frustrated. I am going to call the doc if she doesn't show soon. And I feel that I am just surrounded with pregnancy. A girl that I work with just found out that she is having a girl today. One of our drug reps came by the clinic (she was due just a week before I was supposed to be) and now she has a belly. She said she hated looking in the mirror and that she thought she was getting so big. I would give anything for that right now. Oh and the Duggar mama is pregnant again with # 19. I'm just asking for one right now. Sorry I'm being such a Debby Downer but I guess I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I need to just continue to appreciate what I have been blessed with. A good life with a great husband, friends, family, and my health. In the meantime I'll just wait and it will happen when it's supposed to.

1 comments:

Jenifire said...

Hang in there. The waiting is the worst. I know it doesn't always help to hear it, but you DO have a lot to be thankful for and maybe your body just needs a little more time. I'm saying some prayers of peace for you tonight.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert