August 28, 2009

Seriously Scared

Image Source


Well, in about 20 something days, we will go from TTA to TTC. I swear, the past two days I have about made myself so sick thinking about it. I have bitten my nails, nervously read almost every baby book I could get my hands on, woken up in the middle night, cried at the drop of the hat.... knowing that we are THISCLOSE to starting our family. I am basically scared, seriously!

Not for the whole "raising a child" part, but the whole pregnancy/L&D and all the other things that will happen to my body part. I know that it is normal to be scared, but I wish that this feeling would just go away.


Faith, Love, and Baby Flutters
Mrs. Brainy Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert