August 27, 2009

Did you know .....

That nearly EVERYTHING could be considered a pregnancy symptom. During the 2ww I tend to obsess over every tiny thing. And since there is no such thing as TMI when talking about TTC here is my current issue. The past few days I have had a weird tingling and tightening feeling in my stomach. Well last night, I got extremely sick to my stomach. I spent like 2 hours on the stinkin toilet! What the heck??? I didn't eat anything funny I wasn't feeling sick. Just tired. So what do I do??? Of course I google it! And apparently diarrhea is a early sign of pregnancy, some nonsense about your body detoxing itself & preparing for baby. So for the first time in my life I'm praying that my crappy, pun intended, night is because my uterus is finally cooperating!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert