September 9, 2012

Embryo Retrieval

Today was the embryo retrieval and we were got 22 eggs!! We will know tomorrow how many were mature and fertilized. I think the most we have ever had was 14 eggs retrieved before so we will see how the larger number fares. I am definitely the most sore after this retrieval than I have ever been but that is probably due to the the number of eggs I was growing. I have been napping and relaxing with a little pain killers tonight and tomorrow should be feeling better.

2 comments:

Holly and Scott Kristiansen said...

I am so glad you had so many eggs!I am excited to see how many fertilize. I hope you get lots of rest and feel better today.

Diva Bud said...

Holy cow! 22?! That's amazing!!!! Can't wait to hear more :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert