September 6, 2012

Egg Update - Day 10

I had my prolactin levels tested on my first appointment and they were at a good level. So we are starting off on the right foot with hormone levels. I had my second appointment this past Monday and the eggs are all between 6-10 mm and are growing at the rate the Dr. would like to see. So I am continuing on 3 vials of Repronex a day. This afternoon is my day 10 appointment and I will probably start taking Antagon in conjunction with Repronex to help mature the eggs and prevent me from preovulating. I can now feel that my ovaries are full, especially when I have to go to the bathroom. Otherwise I feel pretty good as usual. I am very lucky that I handle the medications well and don't seem to get too crazy, sick or in much pain. I will be doing acupuncture 2x a week during this IVF and so I will have a treatment this Friday. I am feeling pretty relaxed about this round, I forget that I am doing IVF or maybe it is I am ignoring the fact. Either way I am doing everything that I normally do, go to the gym 2x a week, work, try to work on 8 glasses of water a day, herbs, acupuncture, etc.

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Sounds like you're a woman with a plan!!!! I am thinking of you, and continuing to send positive vibes, thoughts and prayers!!! :)

Explorer Bud said...

Thanks they are always appreciated and loved!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert