August 23, 2012

Sneaking up on 31 weeks...

How far along: 30 weeks 5 days! :)

Total weight change: At my last OB appointment I was up a total of 22lbs... We shall see what the damage is at our next appointment which will take place on September 4th. 


Maternity clothes: I bought a few shirts for our Maternity Photo Shoot, and LOVE them. I got them from Target, and LOVE them. My only issue, now that I'm back to work, is pants. I have some leggings and some fold over black "yoga" pants (that don't really look like exercise pants at all which I wear to work... but I don't want to look too casual, so we'll see how I navigate the next weeks. I'll definitely be around until about mid-October, at least, so I need to figure out some work-friendly outfits, without spending too much. 


Stretch Marks: No new ones... and the ones I have look a little less red/purple. So, hopefully there won't be anymore... 


Movement: He is moving a lot lately! Rolling and kicking... so cute :) I love to feel him move, and I love to see Mr. DBud's face when he sees my belly rolling :)


Sleep: Back to work, so not sleeping as much as I would like, but still sleeping well. I pretty much knock out, and only wake up about once a night to go to the restroom. I also wake up once or twice to turn over from one side to the other. Still loving my Boppy :) 


Best Moment This Past Week: My In-Laws ordered his furniture :) I need to find out when it will be arriving... hopefully it's in stock, and will arrive soon :) Can't wait to start putting it together! We also took our Maternity pictures today with a good friend of mine that has started up her photography business again. She is a teacher, but she is a very artistic and talented photographer. I'll try to share some pictures in the near future ;)  

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Going back to work, and having to re-adjust to the "new" schedule. Summer was such a great time for me... being able to rest and do everything at my leisure. Now, I feel like I don't have time for anything. The next time I am home for a long period of time, I'll be dedicating all my time to my son :) 

Belly Button In or Out: Still in, but definitely not as deep as before. It's getting more shallow each day... lol

Cravings/Aversions: ICE! It has been soooooo hot here in South Florida... I have been extremely thirsty. I drink water, but the ice is what really cools me off. I was a bit concerned, because I heard that craving ice during pregnancy could be a sign of anemia, so I am going to bring it up to my Dr. at my next appointment and see what he says. For now, I'll enjoy my refreshing ice :)


Symptoms: The Heartburn has been coming and going, and hasn't been TOO bad... but the nausea is coming and going as well, which is definitely not fun. Hopefully it will stay away more often than not :-/


Until next time :) 


0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert