June 7, 2012

Results are In

I called the RE's office and got my blood test results and my levels are all too high to do IVF in July. He is bumping my Thyroid up to get my levels back to 1 as well. I can retest in 2 months to see if they are low enough to try again. Estrodial: 70 Testosterone: 166 T3: 3.3 TSH: 3.43 Bummer but it does give me more time to be doing Acupuncture, get off sugar and get into shape. Maybe I will be more motivated than I have been to do these things but the past 6 months I have not been motivated to do anything healthy. I really think I have been in a pity party slump for awhile now but still trying to carry on with my daily life. I have been praying, as always, to get an answer about doing another round of IVF and what other things I should be doing to improve my chances. So maybe this is an answer in giving me more time to get my act together and be the healthiest I can be. I went to the acupuncturist today and we talked about herbs and how they may interact with Metformin and he didn't feel like it would be a good idea. I think I will still go and see the other acupuncturist that my MIL's waxing girl went to who sounds a lot more knowledgeable about diet and herbs than mine to have a diet/nutrition consultation.

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Wow, that sucks :( I actually HATE metformin! I got KU once I stopped taking the damn thing! All it was doing was messing me up... I would concentrate more on eating whole grains and using as many natural products as possible... How many mg of metformin are you taking?

Explorer Bud said...

1000 mg a day, I take the extended release at night so it isn't too bad except for my constant diarrhea!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert