April 26, 2012

MS starting at 13 weeks?!

I am so confused (not to mention exhausted). Everywhere I turn, I read about how Morning Sickness is a 1st trimester thing, which begins to improve at about 14 weeks. Therefore, I have been very surprised to have MS begin while I'm in my 13th week... And it has only gotten worse as the week has gone by. It's so strange to me! Beginning with my little episode on Monday (which I mentioned in my previous post), it has continued and increased as the week went on. Yesterday, it even began with heartburn. It's so annoying!

I am wondering how common it is to develop MS at this point, whether or not I should be concerned, and if there is anything I can do to make things better, even if just a little better.

At the end of the day, I will take all the symptoms gladly! In the end it will pay off... But sometimes we forget when we are slumped over our thrones, tossing cookies ;)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

That is strange, don't have any insight on that one. Maybe it is just a bigger jump in hormones?!

Sarcastic Bud said...

Every body is different! I had m/s from 8 weeks to almost 5 months.

Diva Bud said...

That's what I'm thinking... Maybe a jump in hormones as I approach the 2nd tri. I am taking it easy, and hoping for the best :)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert