April 26, 2012

34 Weeks

I am 34 weeks today. Things are pretty good. I not feeling great today, but overall everything is good. I saw my midwife today. Our baby is posterior which means she is facing forward towards my belly button, and the ideal position is to be facing my spine. It isn't a huge deal. I am a little nervous because if she doesn't turn then I will probably have a very long labor. Hopefully our baby will turn before it is a problem. I am still working on a bunch of projects, but feeling wiped out and am ready to be done with it all. I was working on a crib bumper for my friend today and made a million mistakes. It was so frustrating. I stayed up late in order to have some success with it after all of my mistakes.
I found out that the friend that I mentioned before who also did embryo adoption is pregnant with twins! I am so happy for her!

34 Weeks

1 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

Wow 34 weeks, soon you will have the little one here to snuggle!! Super exciting for your friend as well!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert