February 22, 2012

Finally!!!


Aunt Flo arrived yesterday!! After cramping for almost a week, she finally showed her face. I have to admit, I was starting to wonder if we had succeeded on our own this cycle. But- she finally arrived, and I'm totally fine with it.
Now, it's time to get this show on the road! I immediately phoned my favorite nurse, and she instructed me to begin my BCPs on Thursday. I will take my last one on Thursday, March 8th. My first appointment for our FET is Monday, March 12th. I'm also supposed to begin retaking my metformin tonight. Who would have ever thought that I would be SO stinkin' excited about Aunt Flo showing AND starting BCPs?! As Mr. Bossy said to me this morning- "It's babymakin' time!"
I am also so excited for my sister buds!
Diva- I think about you every day! You've got this, girly! Sending you tons of positive vibes and sticky mojo. :)
Buckeye- I'm so glad that you were able to meet with your new RE, and you were finally given a diagnosis. What a relief you must have felt!
Curly- Glad to see you and Baby Curly are doing well! I was beginning to wonder where you've been.
Bossy Bud

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

Bossy - doesn't it feel great to know you can finally get on task towards achieving your goal?!?!? I have a good feeling about this :) Congrats!!!! And, of course, thanks for the shout-out and the good vibes :)

Explorer Bud said...

Yeah for AF, isn't it funny how we love to see her and hate to see her all at the same time!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert