December 12, 2011

Trying times...

Okay, so here's the skinny on what's been going on the last few days:

Wed 12-7-11: beta=640. progesterone=17. bbt=98.4.
Thurs: bbt=98.5
Fri: beta=1943. progesterone not back from lab. bbt=98.4
Sat: bbt=98.6
Sun: bbt= 98.4
Mon 12-12-11: bbt 98.0. Got to work and found out progesterone dropped to 13.4!!!

OMG. Talk about a lump in your throat. Not only did my temp drop to the lowest it's been in the short time I've been checking it. I immediately called the OB and let them know that I was faxing my results over and would like a call bak ASAP. Then I decided "forget that! I need an appt!" So I called back to request a work-in appointment - who wants to play phone-tag and go through a middle-man when you have a potential crisis?!?! Guess what they told me...we'll call you back.

I had my beta and progesterone done again (of my own accord) and luckily the beta increased (though not quite triple) to 5700-something and the progesterone increased back to 16.9. But I was still freaking out.

I got a call around lunch-time from the OB's office telling to start progesterone suppositories twice daily and I have a US scheduled for next Monday at 9:30. I picked them up after work.

I'm stil worried as crap, but thankful that this was caught early enough. My progesterone was never checked more than once so who knows? That could have been the reason for the first two MCs. SO WHY WASN'T THIS CHECKED THE FIRST TWO TIMES?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Keep praying for me ladies!

2 comments:

Diva Bud said...

OMG I will definitely be thinking of you!!!!! I hope everything continues to develop well.

Explorer Bud said...

Good thing you are persistent with your testing!! You may have found an answer to your prior miscarriages!! Good for you for taking charge of your TTC journey instead of letting the Dr.'s take their sweet time figuring it out for you!!! Hoping this extra Progesterone is the ticket!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert