December 12, 2011

Stress Kills......

Nothing new to report today. Just thought I would pop in and give an update. 5th day of my cycle I'm on the 3rd day of my Femara. 2 more days to go. I figure I will start the OPK's tonight. Since I ovulated on day 7 of my last cycle and missed my window, I wanna be sure I start POAS early enough. No side effects really.....just a slight headache each day.

I'm so confused as to why my cycle was so short in November. Was it the Prometrium that I was on back in October? Was it stress? All I know is that this has never happened....not in my entire life! And of course it happens when I'm trying to get KU. Grrr.

Speaking of stress I would like to vent. I'm having an extremely difficult time at work with some serious A**holes that are in my department. My best friend stabbed me in the back and 4 of my other "friends" completely turned their backs on me. I have been so stressed it's made me sick to my stomach. My typical "guts of steel" have done a 180 and have not been very nice. The whole situation couldn't come at a worse time. I'm trying to get pregnant for F**k's sake!!!

So what I am thinking, is that maybe I could talk to my doctor when I do get knocked up. I would like to take a couple of weeks off work. I don' want anything coming between me and a healthy full-term pregnancy. And if stress is giving me the scowers, then who knows what it would do to a potential pregnancy. I need to be in a serene environment with no outside distractions that could jeopardize my chances of being successful. I've never asked for short term disability and I wouldn't even know how to ask for it, or if it would even qualify for STD. Has anyone ever taken STD for anxiety/depression?? And would this be something that my infertility doc could do or would it be just my regular family physician?

2 comments:

Explorer Bud said...

That sucks that things at work are so stressful, especially when it involves people that you felt were your friends. That definitely does not help the already high stress level of TTC. Good luck getting things worked out at work and I hope everything will settle down some so you can have one less thing to think about!!

Diva Bud said...

I'm sorry you're having a hard time :( I hope that things get better for you. Sometimes, during "important moments" in our lives, we are able to realize who are our REAL friends. Just sayin'. Stay strong... and when you wake up every day, take a shower in olive oil so everything slides off of you ;)

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert