November 16, 2011

OPK day 2

Hello!! Just stopping in to share my results for day two of POAS/OPK ;)

Here it is:


I don't see a major change, so I am going to take the advice given by one of our wonderful readers (comment on my most recent post) and continue looking for a change in result. I am also considering purchasing a new BBT and temping again. Good thing is, I can track temp on Period Tracker app, too. I just have to actually pick up a new BBT cause my last one got chewed up (by my dog). I may also pick up some more OPKs, since I don't have many left, and may need to test more than 4-5 more days.

Will continue to update. Again, any suggestions or comments about your own experiences with OPKs are more than welcome, if not encouraged. ;)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Me said...

Try the Wondfo brand OPKs and PG tests from Amazon. Waaay cheaper than what you can get in the store and they work well.

~Cactus Bud

The Kloeppings said...

I've been stocking up at http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com . Same idea as amazon and waaaay cheaper than in the store.

Good luck:) I'm still waiting to O over here too...the pain in my pelvis says it's close but my OPK's are still negative. Really hating PCOS right now.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert