June 22, 2011

23 Week Update

How far along: 23 weeks 4 days

Total weight change: Last I knew it was +8 if you go by my scale at home, +6.5 if you go by the doctors office. That was 3 weeks ago though, and the belly has grown. One of these days I'll dig out my scale and update this one.

Maternity clothes: Pretty much all the time.

Stretch Marks: No, but I found a varicose vein. Boo!

Movement: He's moving around each day and has started to do so noticeably when I'm up and about sometimes. Prior to this week, I had to be sitting/laying down to feel him.


Sleep: Still up about 3 times a night for the bathroom.

Best Moment This Past Week: Feeling him when I was up and about.

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Moving. We're still in the midst of moving from our old place to our new one and I am both physically and emotionally spent. I just don't have the stamina I did pre-pregnancy. Add that to the fact that I can't carry much and that equals a bazillion little trips to and from the car. Those extra trips equal a sore butt, tired legs and achy feet. I'll be so glad when moving is over with!

Belly Button In or Out: Definitely still in

Cravings/Aversions: Nothing


Symptoms: Mostly just him squirming about in there.


What I'm Looking Forward To: DH being able to feel his son kick. He probably could now if he had the patience to sit there with his hand on my belly, but alas.

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert