June 2, 2011

20 Weeks!

(Image credit: http://humanities.byu.edu/elc/student/idioms/idioms/over_hill.html)



How far along: 20 weeks 5 days

Total weight change: +8 if you go by my scale at home, +6.5 if you go by the doctors office. I'm going by the doctors office, lol.

Maternity clothes: Pretty much all the time.

Stretch Marks: No, but I found a varicose vein. Boo!

Movement: He gave me a few good thumps a few days ago, but has been pretty inactive since. I'm still feeling a little something each day, but its less than before. Not liking this. I'm trying to remind myself that it's still early for regular movement and that there is a good chance he's facing the wrong way or something.


Sleep: Still up about 3 times a night for the bathroom.

Best Moment This Past Week: Crossing the halfway point in the pregnancy. Half baked, baby!

Most Difficult Moment This Past Week: Just the lessening of movement. He's still moving though, so in the scheme of things it really hasn't been difficult.

Belly Button In or Out: Definitely still in

Cravings/Aversions: Food. Especially ice cream.


Symptoms: Mostly the appetite. My feet are starting to get a little achy sometimes and of course the heartburn now and then.

What I'm Looking Forward To: DH being able to feel his son kick.


***I'll probably be kind of scarce around here the next couple of weeks. We have some traveling coming up and then are moving (again) as soon as we get home. If I'm not commenting or posting much, that's why. Good luck to everyone that is in their 2ww!***

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert