May 16, 2011

Vitamin Woes

So I have been slacking since I feel like I am in limbo and have nothing TTC related to share. I have been taking my vitamins but Mr. Explorer Bud has decided that they just make him feel sick so he has stopped taking them the past week. I may just have him take the Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc only and let the rest go by the wayside and see if that makes it easier on his digestive tract. I am sure eating healthier meals as well would help but that is a whole other story.

The other day I had a dream I had a baby and then I kept misplacing the baby, forgetting to feed the baby and all sorts of problems. It got me thinking that maybe I was pregnant since I was dreaming out it and all but then I brought myself back into reality that no I was just having a weird dream!! Hopefully when I do have a baby I won't be so careless!!

Other than that there is nothing new or exciting on the TTC front just lovely limbo!

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert