March 2, 2011

Waiting

A big congrats to all my fellow buds who are expecting! I wish you all the best :)

Well, at this point, all I can do is wait. Aside from the continuous pesky reminder about how it would've been my 8th week, and remembering that the 28th would've been our first pre-natal appointment, I am doing well. Just waiting for AF to show up so I can get on with my life, already. It's been almost 2 weeks since the bleeding has stopped, but my Doctor said it could be up to about 6 weeks before I go back into normal cycles. Oh joy of joys!

This weekend I was a bit down... We had a family gathering and I kept thinking about how nice it would've been to tell everyone our good news... Only there was nothing to tell in the Baby department. I just hope that soon I will feel the joy I felt when I knew I had a LO growing in me... Soon I will know that feeling again.

In the meantime I am just sitting back and thinking about a few things in life. A few incidents that occurred recently are making me reevaluate where we currently stand on a social basis, and these same situations are making me rethink who I choose to surround myself with. In the direction that I am going, I don't have time for nonsense and immaturity. It's only loads of positivity and good vibes from here on out!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Cactus Bud said...

Waiting for AF to show up post m/c is hard. I hope she shows up sooner than later for you. Are you having any oddball post-m/c symptoms? I did the first couple cycles and its totally normal.

A litle heads up: Although its good to get that first AF as it is a big step in moving forward...it was harder than I expected emotionally. I know I was caught off guard how much it got to me, so I wanted to give you a heads up.

Take care.

Explorer Bud said...

Good for you!! I think it is always good to reevaluate who your support/friends are and make sure you are with those that are good for you. I am sorry that you don't have good baby news to tell everyone that really sucks and I wish there was something I could do to make it better!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert