February 6, 2011

It is time...

To TEST!!!!! :)

*****please note, I was trying to post this on Friday and it wouldn't post... So I am a little late...

I am officially 9dpo (I was on Friday) as far as my period tracker app calendar is concerned, and am 5 days away from the projected start date of AF... So, when I get out of work today, I am going to swing by the pharmacy and get a 3-pack of FRPTs. :)

On a side note, I feel like the next couple of months are going to dictate a lot in the "life" department. I have a couple of important Auditions coming up, and stuff, so I am a little on edge. If I am KU now, will it affect my chances? Will a baby due in October not be convenient for my schedule? If I am not pregnant and I get the gig, will starting a family have to wait? Because of my career choice, all of this matters. It's not like I am a Lawyer or Doctor or even a Secretary... I am currently a Teacher, but that is not my career of choice; if given the chance to move across the country to work at my singing career, I would take it in a heart beat.

I am leaving it in God's hands. We want to start a family, and he knows that... I have worked very hard towards my career and he knows that too... I am sure he will know when is the right time for both.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert