February 22, 2011

Home At Last

I am home and man have I missed my comfy bed, my husband and dog!! I am sleeping way better and have enjoyed getting back to work. I am feeling super tired which is just the Progesterone but that means I am ready for bed at 9:00 pm! I feel like an old woman!! I still have been feeling twinges or crampy feeling every day so not sure what it is but I am going to go with that it is a good sign. I am on day 12 of the 2 WW and will be testing this Saturday. The bummer is the Dr.'s office won't be able to give me the results till Monday when they are open so I am sure I will do a HPT on Saturday so I will know otherwise I might just go crazy! I will start back doing taxes next week so either way I will be busy enough to keep my mind off of the results.


0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert