February 9, 2011

Another Appointment and Counting

We met with the Dr. again and he said my ovaries are very full and now we have a lot of follicles, I can' remember how many but about 8 are a good size and the others are all small. So we are now on a daily schedule to visit with the Dr. until retrieval day that way he can adjust my medications daily and make sure everything goes smoothly. I don't really mind since I like see all those follicles in the ultrasound and I really enjoy chatting it up with the Dr.




YUMMY CEVICHE

Today on our drive back from Dr.'s office and then the fish market my mom and I were rear ended by a semi truck, oh so fun especially when you don't speak enough Spanish for any of the parties to communicate. Luckily we had Eric and Ilka, our medical tourism people, to translate for us via cell phone otherwise we would've been very lost!! This is our poor car



Luckily no one was injured just the poor rental car and about 5 hours later we were able to return to our lovely apartment and relax!! Oh man I am not looking forward to the drive tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Dareth oh no you poor thing! What a pain to get in a car wreck!!! How annoying! That's so great you have your medical tourism people... glad to hear things are coming along nicely over there!!!! Thinking of you!!!

Diva Bud said...

Hopefully all this trouble you're going though will be worth it in the end when you are holding your baby!!!!! :) sending positive vibes your way...

Dink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PB&J Bud said...

Glad to hear you are ok! Good luck with your treatment, I hope to be reading a BFP post from you soon :)

Explorer Bud said...

Thank you everyone, you all are soo kind!!

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert