December 27, 2010

Good Christmas? No... GREAT Christmas :)

I am proud to be reporting from my brand new iPad, courtesy of Mr. DBud :) Thanks to my nifty little gift, I will be able to blog from anywhere AT&T has coverage! Very exciting :)

Christmas this year was awesome... And among all that awesomeness (Glinda from Wicked would be proud) was a gleam of hope and positivity. I will be getting my blood work results from my Dr. on Tuesday, and will begin to shed light on my situation. I am hopeful that this time next year I will be celebrating with a baby bump :)

Can't wait to share my results with you on Tuesday :) Until then!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

The Domestic Princess said...

I got an iPad too! It's amazing isn't it?

Magnolia Bud said...

Woohoo! Have fun with your new toy! I hope that next December, you'll have a baby or a baby bump :)

Dose Pharmacy said...

Thank you so much for providing the data you need, and thank you for sharing.

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert