December 10, 2010

Dreaming...

Today is CD3, and emotionally, I'm starting to have closure. AF let me have an 11-day LP this cycle, which is TWO days longer than my longest to date. I wonder if having a miscarriage can mess with your body that much? I didn't take any vitamins or supplements last cycle, since I wanted my body to heal on its own. Anyway, that's not the point of today's post.

A girl on an online message board I frequent was musing about potential due dates today, and it got me thinking about when mine would be if I got pregnant again this cycle or next cycle. (Disclaimer: These dates all assume pre-pregnancy/miscarriage cycle lengths and patterns). I headed over to babycenter and checked it out.

If I were to get pregnant this cycle, I'd be due Sept. 16. If I got pregnant next cycle, I'd be due on October 9.

If you all remember, we started TTC right before Rosh HaShanah, the Jewish New Year (2010). We were extremely fortunate to get pregnant right away--in fact, I was pregnant at Yom Kippur, but just didn't know it yet. You all know what happened afterward, but I wonder if G-d's plan for us isn't finished yet. Rosh HaShanah 5772 is September 29-30, and Yom Kippur is October 7-8. So maybe I forgot to specify WHICH YEAR I was asking to have a baby in. G-d, if you're listening, I'll take the last available baby of 5771, or the first available in 5772. (Or any others, if that's the plan...but I'm just trying to be more specific for you).

Have a great Friday everyone!
Lots of Love & Baby Dust,
Magnolia Bud

0 comments:

 

Bloomin' Babies Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved Bloomin' Babies Designed by Kate M. Gilbert